Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Monday 28 March 2011

Happy 80th Dad!

A lovely birthday meal - with my parents, my sister, my brother-in-law, niece Emily, nephews, Will and Luke and their girlfriends, Roseanne and Alex, my dad's cousins, Enid and David their respective spouses, George and Ruth.

Dad, looking good and perky here!


Dad, Enid, David, Ruth - Mum on the right here



Roseanne, Will, me, Mum, Emily - George on the left


Roseanne, Will, me and Mum

Luke and Alex
Rob's super clever camera - black and white AND colour!


Judy lighting a representative number of candles...


Big breath....

We had to open the window to get rid of all the smoke!



















All agreed we had had an excellent afternoon, with some very good food, great company and happy to spend some time together as a family.
Wished the rest of mine could have been there too - I sincerely hope we'll have the opportunity to celebrate another birthday all together before too long.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos of a very happy occasion, Annie. My dear mother-in-law will be 87 tomorrow and will be celebrating with DH's brother and his wife this time. She's been a widow for almost 30 years and still lives independently.

    Have a safe journey home.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!