Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Sunday 27 February 2011

Made me laugh


Who doesn't know Harry Potter? I suspect that most people with access to the cinema, a television, the internet or a magazine would recognise the face of the boy with dark hair, glasses and a serious expression.


Those of you who know him, his face is the face of my son, Mateo. He's not the actor who plays Harry Potter, he is Harry Potter. If you have seen photos of him on my blog, you will know that he bears more than a passing resemblance to the character.

So imagine our mirth! When my sister was over visiting last December, we were wandering around Valladolid and came across a stall that was selling Mateo masks! Lots of little Mateo faces hanging from the kiosk, together with Spiderman and Batman. How we laughed and laughed and had to buy one. (We cursed a bit that we didn't have the camera with us too, but never mind!)

This is where Mateo would like to be most of the time... bit creepy but better, I thought, than the disembodied face hanging freely!






But this is the real Mateo - lovely boy!




1 comment:

  1. You made me sigh... the real Mateo has such a dear expression, on a darling face. And you're right: H. Potter does bear a resemblance to the dashing, young Mateo!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!