Casa Rosales

Casa Rosales

Friday 11 June 2010

Corners of my garden.

Well, I got my lovely new camera and now I need to practice using it. So far, I've only had my rather scruffy garden to try out. These are some little corners of it.

My old watering can - and yes, it has a hole in the bottom and is of no practical use whatsoever!

First cut of the new chainsaw.




We've had this tree stump seat for ages and it will be going to Spain with us too!



Spider's web highlighted by wood dust rather than raindrops. (Chainsaw)



My only flowering geranium so far this year..



Clematis in amongst the apple tree.

And finally, not a corner but one of my favourite little people often found in the garden. Wearing a rather nice cardigan I note, which used to be mine until my husband decided to do the washing one day.....sigh, at least she looks gorgeous in it! Taken with old camera and I think you can just about tell...?

Oh, and I have a new layout - please let me know what you think!

2 comments:

  1. like the results of the new camera! can't wait to see more. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout Annie. Far better than the last one. Some lovely photos too.

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments - it makes blogging even more fun to know someone is reading!